Saint Paul, Minnesota | Contract
- Ensure all critical tasks are being performed each day and meeting deadlines for end of day reporting.
- Process invoices into computer system and post payments as required.
- Utilize technical resources and expertise to work with department staff and management to implement and sustain a best practice approach related to departmental processes and procedures.
- Uphold fiduciary responsibilities by escalating all issues out of the ordinary to Accounts Payable Management in a timely manner and ensure compliance with all corporate finance policies as it relates to accounts payable processes.
- Ability to multi-task several deliverables at one time.
- Ability to interact and problem solve with internal customers, vendors, and/or individuals in field offices.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School education 1+ years experience in related field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable procedures, SAP experience is a plus.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated partnering skills.
- Strong computer experience, including Excel.