Admin Assistant - Elmore City, OK
Elmore City, Oklahoma | Contract To Hire
Provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative duties for the Quality department. Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, creating job books and other similar duties. May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence. Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks. May handle special projects as assigned.
- Assist daily Quality functions.
- Sort and scan Quality documents, organize job files and build / create job books.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Record keeping and filing.
- Interaction with costumers.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office software packages and company specific databases.Strongly prefer experience in Excel and Adobe.
- MAS or MRP experience helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, friendly and personable.
- Motivated and works independently.
- Strong business administrative knowledge.
- Able to proofread for grammar and spelling with a high degree of accuracy.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of office experience.