Irving, Texas | Contract To Hire
We are seeking someone who is reliable, is a great team member, and has an excellent work ethic.
Minimum Qualifications: to qualify for consideration, you must meet each of the following minimum qualifications and requirements:
• Must be reliable and consistently at work everyday.
• At least 2 years of successful experience working in a professional office environment in an administrative support role.
• Must be professional, cordial, and respectful to others with a willingness to work well with a team and interact with managers and peers in a professional environment.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills as well as strong written communication skills; fluent in English and proficient with spelling and grammar.
• PC proficiency in a current Microsoft Windows environment including Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF Standard or Pro.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and stay well organized.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Record job reports received from technicians in database daily.
• Type, edit and prepare customer technical reports using database, MS Excel, word processing software and Adobe PDF Standard or Pro edition.
• Serve as backup receptionist and switchboard duties (approx. 2 hours daily) with others by handling the switchboard and route all incoming phone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
• Scan, record and verify sales and job completion documents.
• Perform clerical maintenance of spreadsheets, scanning, copying and miscellaneous typing and data entry projects.
• Ensure that coffee bars, break rooms, and meeting rooms are kept stocked and tidy, and that appropriate levels of inventory are on hand.
• Perform daily mail run in their own vehicle to post office for pickup and delivery of mail and packages (will be reimbursed mileage at IRS rates).
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed to support the office.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• Must be able to work drug and alcohol free and subjected to unannounced random drug tests.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of using a computer, sitting at a receptionist
desk, speaking to and greeting visitors in person and via telephone, use fingers to punch and manipulate phone and switchboard keypads and computer keyboard, with or without reasonable accommodations.