Aircraft Records Specialist - Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma | Contract
Specialist – Aircraft Records
Aircraft Records Specialist
- Pay rate is $22.00 an hour
- Duration of the Contract is 6 Months
- The job location is in DFW
Position Purpose: Serve as a team member on the Aircraft Records Department, responsible for the processing and retention of all aircraft maintenance records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the policies and procedures of the Aircraft Records department
- Process and review maintenance records to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and obtain corrections to discrepant records
- Ensures timely, accurate and synchronized data migration from existing formats into the AirVault system.
- Work directly with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and other internal groups when records are needed.
- Serve as a liaison to the FAA, coordinating all records requests
- Process component removal and installation records
- Research and resolve unmatched aircraft data
- Distribute and retain documents as required by FAA policy
- Sets up/install inspections in computer system
- Complete other assignments and projects as directed by the Coordinator, Supervisor or Manager
- Bachelor’ s degree (4 year degree) or equivalent experience/training
- Aviation maintenance experience/knowledge (especially aircraft components and FAA Airworthiness Directives)
- Sceptre, AirVault, and Lotus Notes experience recommended
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to read and follow directions.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills; high level of attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills
- 10-key by touch and typing 50 wpm
- Demonstrate sound decision-making ability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple duties/priorities on a daily basis; ability to function effectively under deadlines and still maintain accuracy; able to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
Ability to work independently, as well as with team