Carrollton, Texas | Contract To Hire
RPC' s client is seeking appointment setting superstars that love being on the phone and can get the job done. You will be calling and scheduling appointments for the talented outside sales team.
Ideal candidates have worked in an outbound call center environment and can power dial the phone and produce results. Candidates must be motivated and have an infectiously positive attitude. You like to work on a team and have an extraordinary personality. You are committed to results, super competitive and like to have fun while making money.
- $11 - $12 per hour based on experience and education
- Commissions on all appointments that convert to sales.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly contests and incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance offered once Contract has been completed. 240 hours before eligible to go perm with company.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8: 30 to 5: 30, NO WEEKENDS!
As one of their super stars, you will:
- Schedule a minimum of 15 sales appointments per week. (Only 3 per day to hit goal)
- Make 300 dials per day.
- Keep the database updated.
- Provide supporting information to the outside sales consultants.
- Assist with other marketing efforts.
To be able to succeed on the team, you’ ll need:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 6 to 12 months of sales experience.
- 30 words per minute keyboard skills
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
We are a “ work hard, play hard” sales driven company, committed to helping our clients grow their businesses easily, effectively, and predictably. We are an entrepreneurial growth company that is passionate and committed to helping retailers maximize the ways customers can buy from them.
Founded in 2004 on a kitchen table, Client is an emerging player in the industry. Headquartered in Carrollton (Dallas), TX.