Assembly Supervisor - 2nd shift - Fort Worth
8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Fort Worth, Texas 76135 | Contract To Hire
Salary - $52, 000-84, 000 DOE
Location North West Fort Worth
The preparation, assembly, and repair of various types of oilfield products. Shipping and Receiving of repaired goods, as well as delivery. Stamping and labeling equipment. Able to operate air tools. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards. Comply and participate in the company Health and Safety program. Housekeeping of shop and work area. Training of employees. Possibly a team lead and indirectly supervises other employees. Other duties as assigned.
• Examines assignments, objectives and instructions to select procedures and actions to resolve assigned problems.
• Duties are usually in a specific area of specialization.
• Responsibilities are more varied and complex than those of lower level technicians.
• Assignments are generally received in more diverse terms and are reviewed when complete for accuracy and reasonableness of results.
• May be required to make preliminary interpretations of data.
• Advanced computer literacy, as well as a good understanding of technical concepts is required.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
• Possess basic written communication skills.
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’ s license required.
• 4+ years of related experience.