Carrollton, Texas | Contract To Hire
- Pay Rate: Ranges up to $19/hour depending on experience
- Location: Carrollton (Beltline and Josey area)
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8 to 5
- 40-50% of time will be spent doing Website Maintenance (updating prices and editing images). For this, it will be necessary that the candidate has basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel so they can input information and upload it to website-very easy.
- Also involved with Website maintenance, candidate needs knowledge of Photoshop to edit pictures. Also will be taking product pictures using on-site studio.
- 20% of time will be spent creating catalogue. Candidate must have working knowledge of Adobe In-Design. Along with this knowledge, person will work with printing companies to accomplish company' s goals and get the job done properly.
- Client looking for candidates that can produce evidence of catalogues, brochures, flyers, etc that they have produced from start to finish. A portfolio or online evidence of this will be requested at interview. Also will be looking at candidate' s style to make sure it meshes well with company' style.
- Last 20% of time will be spent working with sales and rest of team to organize Trade Shows. These take place several times per year. This is where they gain new business. Any experience with Trade Shows would be a huge plus but not absolutely necessary.
- Lastly, qualified candidates need to do well working as a team in a small office atmosphere. In this office, people wear lots of hats! Success is measured based on the team pulling together to reach goals as a group.
- Must be extroverted, good team player, very good communicator.