Collections - Bilingual
Irving, Texas | Contract To Hire
- Makes and receives telephone calls to/from customers with past due loans
- Identifies and verifies customer demographics, contact data and identifies reason for delinquency
- Effectively and professionally communicates, negotiates and supports customer retention when collecting past due balance and/or making arrangements for future payments.
- All collection communication and efforts must comply and be within Company' s Policy and Procedures.
- Successfully complete FDCPA/UDAAP training and testing on an annual basis.
- Accurately and completely document accounts with all of collection activities.
- Meet or exceed the department quota for the number items worked, collections, call volume and QA expectations.
- Work assigned scheduled hours within the general department hours of 8: 00 A.M. – 7: 00 P.M. Monday – Friday and Saturdays as needed to support the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CCT Supervisor and/or Director of Collections.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9: 00AM – 6: 00PM
High school or equivalent training. Requires two years of collections and customer service experience.
MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Knowledge & Skills:
Requires excellent communication.