Contract & Commissions Administrator
Irving, Texas | Contract To Hire
Job Title: Contract & Commissions Administrator
CONTRACT & COMMISSIONS ADMINISTRATOR OVERVIEW:
This company is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3, 000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Their mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join them, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the company of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
CONTRACT & COMMISSIONS ADMINISTRATOR POSITION SUMMARY & KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primarily responsible is to timely and accurately process commission payments, as well as performing a wide variety of specialized clerical functions.
- Process commission payments
- Reconcile accounts, resolve discrepancies, and may communication with a variety of administrative and professional employees within and outside of the organization.
- Process and code documents
- Set up and prepare statistical reports
- Perform a wide variety of specialized clerical functions involving compiling and arranging data
CONTRACT & COMMISSIONS ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand documents
- Ability to write routine correspondence memos and small group emails
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.