Lewisville, Texas | Contract To Hire
Customer Service Position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using ACD system contact existing and potential customers on matters pertaining to insurance company estimates, repair estimates, and customer pay leads. Following up on second chance opportunities.
- Following established guidelines to generate assignments reports, make telephone calls to customers, provide information, answer customer questions, maintain Insurance service level agreements and update the company’ s business management computer system.
- Contact Insurance Representatives to determine coverage and liability.
- Conduct ACD outbound calls in support of the Follow-up SOP procedures in order to achieve 90% assignment capture.
- Resolve low-level customer concerns and complaints.
- May also handle incoming customer calls and make arrangements for towing service and rental car delivery, provide vehicle repair status, or providing alternative contacts for resolving customer issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sales experience is a must!
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and high level of concern for customers.
- Good command of English
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Good computer and typing skills
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Team Player
- Sense of Urgency
- Auto body experience is a plus.