Plano, Texas | Contract To Hire
The Enrollment Specialist is the starting point for the billing process and is responsible for the integrity of the enrollment process, problem resolution, and assisting the sales team with questions, level of coverage, patient registration, and eligibility verification for them to secure a sale. In addition, this position is responsible for the enrollment data entry to execute the sales commission report.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Executes the enrollment process by matching patient coverage with insurance company and verifying level of coverage.
- Responsible for the day-to-day enrollment processes ensuring accuracy and integrity.
- Researches and enrolls those patients who are on a monitor, but has not been enrolled.
- Ensures the accuracy of the enrollment forms and works with the doctor’ s office to obtain additional information.
- Coordinates with the shipping department to ensure monitors have been sent and that there are not any duplicates.
- Responds to sales team with enrollment inquires to assist them with securing a sale.
- Responsible for the data entry and creation of the spreadsheet to direct bill Intermountain.
- Generates monthly sales reports detailing the number of product sold by sales personnel.
Education & Work Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two plus years relevant experience in customer service, data entry, or call center environment – prefer in healthcare or medical claims within an office environment.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and medical software
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Possess strong and effective customer service skills.
- Display excellent judgement at all time
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-up
- Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
- Strong organizational and time management skills
This work requires the following physical activities: climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. The work is performed primarily indoors.