Entry Level Loan Servicing - Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville, Florida | Contract
Responsible for analyzing, processing and researching special products which include SCRA, ARM loans, Buy downs, Soft Seconds, Recast, Assumption, Non Amortizing, Section8, USDA and Freedom Loans.
- Respond to inquiries received from internal business partners in a timely manner.
- Review documentation, research customer loan history and perform system maintenance on SCRA loans.
- Confirm interest rate and P& I payments are calculated correctly and notification are produced when Arm adjustment occurs.
- Obtain verify and update Arm indices daily.
- Monitor and perform manual reviews on other special type loans to endure adjustment are processed in accordance with mortgage documents.
- Perform system maintenance in MSP for Assumption, Recast, and Arm Corrections and confirm accuracy of data.
- Ensure all department tasks are met within SLA.
- Perform periodic QC reviews within the department to ensure processes adhere to investor and regulatory guidelines.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 year experience in research and analysis type role
- Previous experience in mortgage or financial services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail to adapt to change
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Previous experience in loan servicing practices, collections, loan servicing research or customer service preferred.
- Previous MSP, PC and MS Office product experience and/or knowledge required.
- Strong numeric and analytical aptitude
- Customer service focused with strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends which usually fall around month-end
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work overtime if needed