Saint Paul, Minnesota | Contract
- Accurate review of customer tax and insurance escrow balances by completing their assigned tasks and reports daily.
- Candidate must become familiar with the loan and escrow systems functionality to be able to properly review each account.
- This position requires an understanding of property taxes and insurance.
- Review escrow analysis statements to ensure escrow lines (tax, insurance and PMI) are accurate.
- Perform manual reviews on escrowed accounts per RESPA guidelines looking for payment changes.
- Determine tax, insurance and PMI amounts by working with the appropriate contacts.
- Research, identify and analyze discrepancies and recommend clear solutions.
- Account review, provide reporting and payment of PMI insurance and testing of EAS and GTA enhancements related to all escrow functions.
- Provide superior service to internal and external customers requesting assistance to resolve escalated escrow issues. Explaining why the error was made and what was done to correct it using outstanding research and problem solving skills.
- Partner with vendors to ensure customer information is accurate and payments are made in a timely manner.
- Must possess time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Post high school education preferred in accounting, business, finance or related fields or 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Access.
- Experience working with Fidelity/MSP a plus.