Houston, Texas | Contract
- Manage the foreclosure process on mortgage loans in order to achieve preset goals and objectives.
- Moving aged accounts to foreclosure sale, addressing low value. properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepare equity analysis with detail and accuracy, meeting FNMA timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
- Responsible for payment of delinquent taxes and ensuring proper payment has been received by taxing jurisdictions.
- Work closely with attorneys on litigation and contested foreclosure matters.
- Meet department standards set forth on maintaining percentage of past due activities, daily productivity, managing current and accurate late codes, usmg delay codes appropriately and clearing all Lenstar and alert messages daily, updating status changes in Fortracs.
- Maintaining FNMA metrics and protocols on all the foreclosure sales.
- Complete legal follow ups and provide bidding instructions, verify foreclosure sales are complete and process repossessions as necessary.
- Previous experience working with foreclosure process
- Previous legal experience is helpful Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Detail oriented/organized style
- Ability to work effectively under pressure Knowledge of Fortracs, Excel, Word, UCSe and other collections software
- Post high school education preferred
- Clerical and data entry proficiency