Irving, Texas | Direct Hire
General Manager needed for a commercial and residential glass installation company
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience in the glazing, service, or subcontracting industry required
- Ability to read and take-off blueprints
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- Be highly organized, accurate, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, to communicate with management, customers, suppliers, and contractors
- Be proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software.
- A clear background check and drug test
- Accountable for company profit and loss figures in both commercial and residential glass divisions.
- Provide effective leadership, direction, training, supervision, and motivation for all staff including office, sales, and field teams.
- Ensure that all jobs are scheduled and completed to company and safety standards
- Recruitment and retention of experienced and qualified staff to include office, sales, and field teams.
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives.
- Attend weekly management meetings to discuss market related and organizational issues with CEO and COO.
- Competitive salary (including performance incentives)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life insurance offered
- Vehicle Expense Reimbursement
For immediate consideration send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org