Plano, Texas | Direct Hire
Mortgage HOA Specialist
- Monday thru Friday-8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
- 3 to 6 Month Contract
Under the general supervision of the Director of Servicing and the HOA Analyst, the HOA Specialist will be responsible for the timely tracking, researching, and obtaining HOA estoppels on Reverse Mortgage Loans while ensuring goals, service level agreements and quality metrics are achieved in compliance with client expectations and applicable internal and external controls and guidelines.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage flow of information between vendors and internal departments.
• Research to find HOAs for obtaining estoppels.
• Communicate with HOA entities to obtain information such as ledgers, by-laws, estoppels, and w-9 information.
• Maintain spreadsheets to monitor information flow.
• Ensure incoming mail, faxes & emails are handled timely.
• Complete and update notes and HOA tab Navigator, as well as having required documents imaged.
• Respond to HOA correspondence/inquiries.
• Send customer correspondence concerning HOA accounts.
• Make and handle telephone calls to/from HOAs, agencies, attorneys, vendors, etc.
• Provide HOA documentation for agency, servicer, investor & internal audits.
• Responsible to keep up with RESPA regulations/guidelines and applying it to daily work.
• Assist on special projects whenever needed.
• Work overtime as needed.
• Perform related duties as required.
• 2+ years of mortgage or legal experience, preferably in the Real Estate tax/HOA arena. Reverse Mortgage loan experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED) required.
• Ability to read & understand loan documents.
• Bi-lingual a plus, ability to communicate effectively in English
• Ability to read & understand internal & external reports.
• Analytical & problem solving skills.
• Team Player – professional, respectful, flexible, reliable, patient. Position requires interaction with all interoffice personnel, managers and officers as well as the public and outside vendors.
• Effective customer service and communication skills
• Must be able to handle high volumes with accuracy
• Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word. Well organized, effective time management, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
• Effective problem solving skills
• Strong work and business ethics.