Fort Washington, Pennsylvania | Contract
- Performs routine administrative tasks in support of the HR Operations team. Inputs data into HR system and reviews output for accuracy. Monitors and audits the HRIS system to ensure data integrity. Provide support for clients and workflow processes that enhance self service programs. Performs routine system maintenance and assist with system updates. Responsible for performing specialized clerical duties such as record-keeping, system administration, scheduling for senior leaders, ordering office supplies and data management.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Provide support for HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled audits and activities; provide input into solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Monitor HRIS mailbox
- Assist with plans for improvements, enhancements, and new processes supporting business and HR initiatives.
- Assist with user procedures, job aides and documentation.
- Performs testing and requirements audits for implementations and ongoing system updates.
- I9 processing, tracking, documentation, record keeping
- E-verify review for new hires
- Verification of Employment administrator for Equifax Work Number; manual verifications for required state agencies and historic information (pre-Equifax)
- Complete requests for Unemployment via Equifax system; delegate claims and disputes
- Assist with litigation, audit and queries by searching and retrieving files
- Manage onsite storage of human resources/payroll and employee records
- Administer location posters for State & Federal employment compliance
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management
Education: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years work history with experience in analytics, reporting, and HR systems preferred
- Some familiarity with HR concepts, practices and procedures a plus
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with high level of independent motivation
- Ability to participate on small project teams for focused projects
- Previous experience with HR systems (PeopleSoft, ADP, Ceridian) preferred
- May be called upon for advice and consultation by business unit, demonstrate sound judgment and credibility.
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with integrity.
Conditions of Work:
- Fast-paced environment
- Able to sit and be in front of a computer for long periods at a time
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the positions requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as necessary.