Inside Sales Representatives
Coppell, Texas | Contract To Hire
The Inside Sales position is a member of the sales team, is responsible for assisting in the achievement of the sales services in an assigned territory. The Inside Sales position is responsible for proactively selling services over the phone in an effort to gain new purge opportunities and arrange appointments for the Sales to close new auto/recurring service opportunities.
Our corporate vision, mission and values are not just words on a plaque; they are the goals and values that we live by each and every day. Each Partner is responsible for upholding and exemplifying these values at all times.
Where Can this Role take you?
- Sales Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- National Account Executive
- National Account Manager
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Ability to identify, target and close prospective customers through outbound tele-sales (cold calling)
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Must enjoy selling on the phone and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- 1 – 5 years of outbound business development and sales experience
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred.
- B2B experience
- Lead generation experience