Loan Servicing Specialist - Maintenance
Saint Paul, Minnesota | Contract
- Working with customer service and collection departments by performing maintenance on customer payment histories and accounts.
- Analyzing associated data and performing loan maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections.
- Research and analyze past loan history identifying necessary adjustments that ensure the loan is being serviced appropriately - ensure complete resolution.
- Perform processing and maintenance functions as relates to areas in collections and general account servicing.
- Provide support and informal training for the following areas: Collections, Customer Service, Loan Processing, Loan Servicing, Agency, Repo Department and Corporate Legal department.
- Perform duties that aid in the processing of servicing documents and accounting, ensuring transactions are within compliance guidelines.
- This may include data entry, reviewing documents, tracking, filing, and payment research.
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current. Ensure service level agreement deadlines are met on all processes.
- 2-year post secondary education preferred.
- Previous experience in loan servicing practices, collections, loan servicing research or customer service preferred.
- Previous PC and MS Office product experience and/or knowledge required
- Strong numeric and analytical aptitude
- Customer service focused with strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends which usually fall around month-end
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work overtime if needed