Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Fort Worth, Texas | Contract
- Position Description:
Responsibility for machine maintenance. Assignments have clear and defined objectives.
2.0 Position Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair Paint line and associated equipment
- Diagnoses and repair electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic machine problems.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures.
- Completion of projects as required.
- Maintains machine and work area cleanliness.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to the company.
3.0 Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma of general education degree (GED) with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Basic injection molding process and equipment knowledge.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Basic writing and math skills.
- Lockout/Tag Out compliance.
- Language Skills Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and system documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general associate.
- Mathematical Skills Requirements
- Excellent math and writing skills
- Reasoning Ability Requirements
- Ability to actively participate in problem solving activities.
- Ability to apply logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and work with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and moving, as well as able to perform climbing.