Manager of Operations - Sulphur/OK - DIRECT HIRE
Sulphur, Oklahoma | Direct Hire
Salary - $70-$130K DOE
May work in any of the following disciplines: Quality, Software, Mechanical, R&D, Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Chemical or Reservoir. Sells product/solution value. Projects are of moderate size and complexity incorporating multiple enhancements and product application. Responsible for technical discussions, 1st installs, resolving single product issues. Has moderate impact on product cost, performance, and manufacturing methods/standardization. Review and submit patents. Assignments are outlined in terms of general objectives. Under general supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments. Reviews progress and evaluates results. Plans and assigns personnel for given projects or tasks. Recommends changes in procedures. Operates with some latitude in making autonomous decisions. Reviews progress with team/project leader. Handles special projects, as assigned. Provides work direction mentoring for less experienced engineers and technicians. Sphere of influence includes regional operations and customers in addition to engineering groups, support organizations, and vendors. Will be responsible for co-ordinating engineering work assignments and being the knowledge base of the group from a technical perspective. Provides technical guidance, mentoring and training to less experienced staff. As a specialist is able to conduct special, complex and advanced level studies. Makes independent decisions with broad guidelines and policies. May make recommendations concerning selection, training discipline and remuneration of staff.
- Incumbent is considered an authority in an engineering field of specialization and acts as a technical consultant to the organization.
- This position does not have any supervisory or team leadership responsibilities and is a purely technical role.
- Responsible for planning and directing large engineering programs/projects; sets priorities and allocates resources; makes necessary decisions on all day-to-day operating matters within constraints of company policy.
- Receives work in terms of broad objectives.
- Exhibits the ability to run New Product Development projects from cradle to grave while providing engineering support to sustaining activities
- Good knowledge of 5S processes, Kaizen lean methods, conducting training and audits corrective and preventive actions required.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
- Intermediate problem solving and project management skills.
- Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and customer focused with a drive for results.
- Ability to manage time, makes quality decisions, and manages and measure work.
- SolidWorks or other parametric 3D Software expertise required.
- Solidworks PDM Experience preferred.
- ANSYS FEA/CFD Experience required.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Exhibits a solid understanding of field operations and equipment with particular attention to the Stimulation side of the business.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or Master' s in Engineering with 5+ years of experience.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience designing and manufacturing advanced products with a history of field worthy and field proven designs.
- Background knowledge in Structural Engineering, Hydraulics, Flow, pressure controls and Valve Design desired.