Coppell, Texas | Contract To Hire
Airgas provides welding, safety supplies, tools and gases. They have never had a layoff which is something they are very proud of. They work 10am-7pm M-F $12.00/hr
Meets company productivity and quality standards.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Stacks and arranges products.
- Fills customers’ orders according to specifications.
- Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
- Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for some kitting, light production duties
- Responsible for the production of OEM components
- Other duties may be assigned
- Requires HS diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 0 – 1 year warehousing or similar experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to push and or pull up to 75lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8hrs
- Ability to read and comprehend customers’ orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work over-time as needed
- Recent experience operating Cherry Picker and Stand-up Forklift preferred