Payment Posting Supervisor
Plano, Texas | Contract To Hire
Payment Poster Supervisor
Supervising and coordinating the activities of the clerical associates and the payment posters in the Billing Department. The supervisor will also be responsible for performing higher level billing support tasks, such as refunds, importing electronic files and acting as a 3rd party vendor liaison.
- Plan and supervise the daily operation of clerical functions and payment posters.
- Set up and monitor processes to ensure efficient workflows for areas of responsibility.
- Act as a liaison between billing staff and clerical staff.
- Act as a liaison between department and 3rd party vendors.
- Assist with training, orientation, performance appraisals and disciplinary actions for assigned personnel
- Oversee electronic claims transmission process
- Oversee printing and mailing of paper claims process
- Import and post daily lockbox.
- Import ERA’ s
- Process and approve refund
Additional Requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in the clerical responsibilities of the billing department
- Working knowledge of required systems and procedures utilized by billing support staff
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills