Processor - Payment
Saint Paul, Minnesota | Contract
Assist the department with indexing, scanning, and approving payments received through the Check 21 process. Also includes processing various system transaction reports received within the department while utilizing various Visual Basic programs.
- Ensuring system data integrity when performing required loan system financial field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payment reports for Check 21 Processing, invalids and miscellaneous payment batches.
- Use multiple Visual Basic programs for processing and tracking workflow and volumes
- Modify loan system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan record
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current.
- Help to ensure that all Department servicing objectives are either met or exceeded.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in business process analysis or equivalent role
- Knowledge of loan servicing operational processes a plus
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize Strong oral and written communication skills
- 10 key by touch
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Previous computer experience and/or knowledge required
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment