Carrollton, Texas | Direct Hire
We are looking for an individual to join our operations team as a Production Planner. This individual will be responsible for planning and scheduling workflow activities within the warehouse operational group, assisting with material control, inventory transactions and administrative duties.
Our client is a high-growth, dynamic home furnishings wholesaler with an employee-centered culture that stresses achieving results and having fun along the journey. They are a go-to resource to interior designers and luxury retailers around the globe. Their award winning lighting, accent furniture, mirrors and accessories are frequently featured in shelter magazines like Architectural Digest and Elle Decor. Our products are also a favorite among TV and movie set designers.
- Ensures warehouse volume and capacity are optimized.
- Assumes personal responsibility for:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Promoting a safe working environment for all employees.
- Practicing a high level of business ethics and professionalism.
- Proactively seeks continued education and learning opportunities to achieve job mastery.
- Identifies improvements to current workflow and implements new processes to continue evolving Arteriors’ environment.
- Works effectively with peers and across relevant departments, ensuring mutual understanding of the task purpose and the impact on Arteriors.
- Actively clarifies opportunities and overcomes obstacles through:
- Enthusiastically working to identify the root cause of problems utilizing valid data and established problem solving techniques to ensure problems will not reoccur
- Demonstrates individual ownership by:
- Clarifying expectations and completion deadlines
- Following through on commitments and keeps others apprised appropriately
- Anticipating both internal and external customer needs.
- Promotes Arteriors as an industry leader through the highest professional image and conduct.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related area
- 4 years working within a distribution scheduling or production planning role – at least 3 years working within an MRP System
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP system like Oracle, NAV, or SAP, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking