Quality Supervisor - 2nd shift - Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas | Contract To Hire
Salary - $52, 000-84, 000 DOE
Location North West Fort Worth
Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensure compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consult with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
• Responsible for performance monitoring and evaluation for subordinate employees.
• Responsible for enforcing Quality policies. Review, modify and incorporate “ Special Processes” and Design Criteria Elements into Quality Management System (“ QMS”).
• Ensuring the appropriate steps are taken to ensure product quality. This may include, but is not limited to signing QMS documents as generated, completing investigations of non-conforming material and providing notices to the Quality Director regarding necessary systems modifications and/or updates.
• Communication of the program goals, initiatives and direction with facility management
• Assist in the quality control and overall management review of the management systems developed for the facility. At a minimum, following the annual internal audit, responsible for coordinating and completing a management review of the facilities QA Program. During this review, the Quality Supervisor must review, trend and extrapolate data as collected through the QA System to identify possible system improvements.
• Responsible for staying up-to-date and compliant with all regulatory agencies and international standards effecting their facility.
• May be required to assist in research, industrial benchmarking, development, implementation and distribution of third-party standards.
• Ensuring adequate training of all company personnel that may effect product quality. In addition, Quality Supervisor is responsible for determining which training programs are required for their facility and either providing the training or requesting assistance through the Quality Director.
• Shall provide escort to all Quality Regulatory Audits completed be a regulatory agency. The Quality Supervisor must also ensure that all audits are appropriately scheduled for their facility to maintain certification and compliance.
• Provide technical input and support, as required. Participate in CPR (Customer Problem Report) analysis and development of corrective actions. Final reports to be returned to customers must be finalized prior to submission.
• Participate in customer surveillance audits.
• Complete document control and revision of modified/created documents. Revisions must be monitored within Controlled Documents Log, Engineering Change Notification Log and the Manufacturing Database.
• Monitor, approve and disapprove vendors and suppliers in manufacturing and controlled vendor databases.
• When situations arise where special Quality bulletins are required, the Quality Supervisor shall either complete or delegate the task. The Quality Supervisor shall have the ultimate responsibility for document distribution.
• Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
• Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
• May perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Working knowledge and application of ISO, API, ASTM and PED and other applicable manufacturing quality standards and regulations.
• Intermediate knowledge with computer software to include, but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Intermediate customer service skills in managing difficult client, vendor, audit agencies or customer situations by responding promptly to requests.
• Demonstrated capability to effectively orchestrate human resources and training functions.
• Intermediate conflict management and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Intermediate problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must demonstrate capability to coordinate, direct and maintain highly confidential work and materials.
• Good organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Must have freedom and willingness to work extended hours and on-call to support production and customer requirements 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
• Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
• Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication and division as it pertains to the job.
• Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent
• 3+ years experience
Job Type Full-time