Irving, Texas | Contract To Hire
Irving company seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative/Receptionist. The ideal candidate will enjoy communicating with customers to meet their needs. A natural talker, who is a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills to maintain high customer satisfaction and meet company goals!
Pay for this temp to hire position(s) is $15 - $21 hr. D.O.E.
- High School Degree/GED
- Customer Service experience 2+ years
- Phone answering experience 2+ years
- Data Entry experience 2+ years
- Quote/Estimating preparation experience preferred
- Glass and/or manufacturing experience preferred
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to follow procedures to ensure accurate data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, accurate, detail oriented, able to multi-task, and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, to communicate with customers, sales team, peers, and management.
- Answering phones
- Responding to emails from customers, sales team, and peers
- Receive orders and/or quote request from customers via phone, email, and/or fax
- Interpreting data to determine if all information needed is present and accurate (will train)
- Entering quotes/orders into CRM (Customer Reporting Management) Software
- Competitive salary (including performance incentives)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life insurance offered
- Vehicle Expense Reimbursement