Plano, Texas | Direct Hire
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing objectives across all level within multiple business units
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Report on key recruiting metrics
- Work across the business to build alignment, competency, and sustainability within HR and Operations on business systems and procedures through ongoing training and support.
- Oversee the Performance Management Strategy and work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance across the business
- Track and report metrics on recruitment, training, and talent for the business
- Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration and Challenge
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures as amended from time to time