Plano, Texas | Contract
Temporary Remarketing Analyst
Successful person in this position could go perm, but the length of assignment is set at 5 months
Schedule: Hours are between 8 am-6: 00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Location: Plano at Plano Pkwy and Tollway
The Analyst, Remarketing I is responsible for all off lease and retail vehicle administration and reconciliation activities supporting asset remarketing objectives. Primary responsibilities include coordinating vehicle consignment, transportation, title release and assigned auction support activities. The analyst will also be responsible for developing business relationships with Regional Auction Managers and assigned auction contacts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conclude and perform lease and retail auto sales closing transactions supporting auction cash processing accuracy and timeliness.
2. Ensure lease returns and repossessions are consigned to auctions daily and accurately.
3. Complete regular reviews of aged inventory discovering and resolving delays ensuring all vehicles are ready for sale at auction.
4. Develop, maintain and support Regional Auction Mangers reducing vehicle days to sell and improving administration processes.
5. All other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
• Basic user level knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong interpersonal skills that promotes team success and development
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize goals to meet business objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Systemic thinker with a keen ability for process improvement
Education and Experience:
• Must be a high school graduate
• Associates degree preferred
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience in vehicle remarketing desired
• Automotive retail and/or lease experience a plus