Carrollton, Texas | Direct Hire
Job Title: Rework Technician
Pay Rate: $17/hour or $35, 360/year
NOT A CONTRACT POSITION, THIS IS DIRECT HIRE FROM CLIENT
Responsible for undertaking all actions necessary to render returned product serviceable, including cleaning, testing, performance evaluation of electronic and mechanical components and subassemblies. Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Essential Duty and Responsibilities:
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of returned product.
- Recognizes failures, identifies root cause, and repairs products.
- Records required information on all repairs.
- Operates required equipment and test fixtures.
- Attend meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Ensures adherence to workmanship and quality control standards.
- Completes repairs in a cost effective, efficient manner and expediting return product to stock.
- Identifies any needs related to supplies, tools and other items needed for efficient workflow in the repair area.
- Assists in the material handling and inventory control as needed.
- Maintains and cleans the work environment.
- Offer assistance as needed for any variety of tasks as requested by management
- Maintain positive, upbeat and dynamic attitude while working with other staff, management and senior officers
- Follow and execute procedures and policies established by management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in electronic and mechanical components and subassemblies repair.
- Functional knowledge and experience with use of basic repair tools.
- Working knowledge of electronic and mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of industry standard practices for repair and quality control.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency in ERP Systems and Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as Internet software and E-mail is preferred
- Prior experience servicing and repairing Automated Teller Machines (ATM’ s)/Automated Money Handling Machines is preferred.