850 Freeport Pkwy Suite 300 Coppell, Texas 75019 | Contract To Hire
Our client is currently seeking a Scheduler/ Dispatcher to manage the scheduling, routing, and dispatching of our fire service technicians and installers. The Fire Scheduler/Dispatcher is responsible for improving the productivity of our technicians by delivering efficient and effective routing and dispatching solutions for all technicians and installers on a consistent and timely basis.
Job duties include:
- Working with local management to schedule routes and determine route requirements
- Prepare necessary route paperwork, coordinate customers' schedules and requests
- Handle customer call-ins for scheduling, customer database maintenance and miscellaneous assignments and projects.
- This person must be organized and be able to work at a fast pace.
• Customer Service experience required
• Prior experience creating/editing spreadsheets, answering phones and transferring calls
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel and Outlook