Irving, Texas | Direct Hire
Job Summary: Seeking a Senior Accountant to assists with Month-end close, treasury and financial reporting responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconciles prior day cash activities to ensure accuracy and prepare/post daily cash transactions to general ledger.
- Perform daily/weekly cash forecasts.
- Prepare and file multi-State Sales and Use Tax.
- Manage tax calendar to ensure tax filings are completed timely.
- Participate in monthly close process, including preparing journal entries, accruals, overhead allocations, etc.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules and reconcile with General Ledger.
- Assist with external audits, including financial statement and tax audits
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis, as required
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting is required.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and IFRS.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the company.
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines, willingness to take ownership and working collaboratively as part of a team are essential.
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills and Solid Excel Skills
- Solid Excel skills.
- SAP experience and Korean Bilingual are highly preferred.