Senior System Admin
Plano, Texas | Direct Hire
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMIN
- Design, implement, and provide ongoing support of the contact center platform and related components.
- Design implement, and provide ongoing support of the call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems.
- Manage all hardware and software that interfaces to the Five9 dialer, Oracle Service platform, RingCentral telco.
- Resolve technical problems affecting dialer operation to minimize or eliminate system downtime.
- Manage dialing strategies by updating, revising and adjusting system settings.
- Develop and maintain inbound IVR scripts for contact center
- Work with telecom carrier to make configuration changes and troubleshoot any issues that could affect operations.
- Manage on site network/firewall and work with network vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Engage with partners and vendors to integrate and support new and existing systems and services.
- Manage Contact Center platform upgrades and defects.
- Diagnose and resolve unique and complex system problems.
- Manage and perform all phases of procurement and deployment of new desktop/laptop hardware. Including negotiation of agreements with PC equipment vendors.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain call center performance reports
- Manage the disaster recovery process including documentation, testing and analysis of risk.
- Proactively respond and be available for after-hours support requirements of production systems.
- Reporting automation between systems with output to Tableau and other platforms
- Adhoc IT support of systems and software to support the organization
- First line network support