Technical Customer Care Rep
Coppell, Texas | Contract To Hire
Do you want to work for a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers?
Apply today! Interviews are being set up now!
Must be available between 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Must be able to pass a credit, background check and drug screen.
The Technical Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing our customers with solutions on all product lines to service the needs for their business. Ensuring top level commitment, knowledge and successful execution in managing customers’ accounts. The incumbent will engage and escalate to both internal and external resources to resolve and reconcile customer issues in a timely, customer-focused manner.
Ideal candidates will be intellectually stimulating, have strong attention to detail, good character. This is a technical support role for someone able to troubleshoot customer inquiries.
• Addressing customer inquiries by engaging and following up with other teams as appropriate as still retaining ownership of each case
• Provides a comprehensive and thorough response to customer inquiries, achieving high level of first call resolution
• Analyze and identify root cause problems in order to develop an action plan to resolve them. Actionable plan may include training customers on process and procedures; identify and evaluate process improvements; engaging with different departments in order to resolve problem (problem solving).
• Manage call volume and its aging, constant meeting the established customer contract regarding detailed products/services ad policies/procedures
• Assist with special projects as directed by Supervisor, Customer Care Management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 year banking, vault or other cash processing experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an inbound/outbound Technical Customer Support Center
• Strong experience servicing business to business customers
• Experience handling difficult customer situations
• Experience working in a team environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• High School graduate/GED
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/ and communication skills
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task