West Chester, Ohio | Contract To Hire
West Chester, Ohio
$16.00 / hr. temp to hire position
Monday - Friday 8: 00 a.m - 5: 00 p.m.
Minimum 1 yr experience in an accounting role
Responsibilities include trade spend accrual tracking and input into CROSSVIEW Planner, customer deduction validation and processing as well as reconciliation of trade spend programs. The role will encompass regular communication with the Business Account Manager (BAM) and Accounts Receivable team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer deductions for sufficient supporting documentation. Follow up with the AR team or customers when additional information/documentation is necessary.
- Process customer deductions and checks against customer trade agreements in accordance with trade spend policies and procedures. Obtain Sales and Finance approvals as required.
- Set up trade promotion agreements into CROSSVIEW Planner timely and accurately. Validate information for completeness and reasonableness. Identify and follow up on any missing information. Update information for material changes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales department, getting thorough understanding of commercial activities, including pricing, new product introductions and customer specific trade spend and promotions.
- Analyze, compile, calculate, audit, and verify commercial information and data for use in clearing trade deductions
Will conduct a telephone interview.
Dress code business casual
Must pass a background check and drug screen.