Fort Worth, Texas | Contract
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Pay rate is 57.14 an hour
- Duration of the Contract: 1 year
- Hours: Monday – Friday, Day Shift, Flexible start / stop times
Hot Buttons/soft skills
- Three or more years curriculum development experience
- Highly detail-oriented
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance and parts applications
- Experience in technical writing
- Aviation maintenance background is highly desired
- Experience using software such as Captivate and FrameMaker
- Ability to structure and present training content in HTML5 desirable
Design and develop training programs using Instructional Systems Design principles in support of the maintenance training program. Will be assigned to the Technical Operations Enterprise System Solution (TESS) project to liaison with the System Agnostic Front End (SAFE) development team to maintain synchronization in each application releases/deployments and the Training program, including animating existing and new SOP' s, load video in LMS and liaison with the Program Development team.
• Three or more years curriculum development experience
• Practical experience using ISD principles and the ADDIE process to include adult learning theories, interactive training and learning design, and e-learning design principles
• Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) related to packaging and uploading training content
• Some travel is required
• When applicable, may be required to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends.
• Proficient in MS Office, Macromedia and Adobe products
• Previous project management experience preferred
Bachelor’ s or advanced degree preferred in instructional systems design, training/curriculum development, education or a related field. Experience with developing training programs in support of aircraft maintenance applications strongly preferred. Standard computing skills required. Fluently reads, writes, and understands the English language required. Ability to sit for 8-10 hours per day required. Good communication skills required. Good teamwork skills required.