Warehouse/Forklift Operator 2nd shift - Davis
Davis, Oklahoma | Contract To Hire
Do you have Forklift experience?
Join a global oilfield products company, serving the drilling, subsea, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. Our products include highly engineered capital equipment as well as products that are consumed in the drilling, well construction, production and transportation of oil and natural gas.
POSITION TITLE: Warehouseman/Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
POSITION LOCATION: Davis, OK
POSITION PAY: $14-16/hr DOE
Shift: 2nd shift - 6 pm - 6 am
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- May assist in packing, shipping and receiving and requires a forklift certificate.
- This level position performs more complex duties requiring some skill and judgment.
- Some decision making may be made independently; may work under supervision.
- This level is also developing knowledge and problem solving skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Foreman.
• Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
• Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Available to be on call as required.
• Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
• Possess basic written communication skills.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Basic PC skills.
• The work environment is very fast paced and noisy.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ year of related experience.