Irving, Texas | Contract To Hire
Oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, and delivering of company supplies/product.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Excellent with UPS and FedEx shipping software
- Proficient with computers, and software programs (Microsoft Office required, SAP Preferred)
- Skilled in Shipping/Receiving, Order Pulling, Inventory Control, Material Handling
* Receive stock and non-stock items to confirm specifications, quantity and quality of orders and are processed correctly.
*Shipping & Receiving based off packing slips, and Po’ s, Three-way Match
* Complete cycle counts daily and participate in quarterly physical inventory to verify stock and identify losses. Research material transactions, complete Root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies.
* Respond to inquiries of staff to provide information regarding the status of deliveries.
* Knowledge in FIFO & LIFO accounting, work with over 1000 Sku’ s and Item #’ s for aisle & bin.
* Use forklift to move product from pallets to put up on racks, reposition product and to maintain accurate inventory.
* Maintain documents, files and records to track online shipping, product transfer forms to document activities, and provide materials and reliable resource information. .
* Perform other related duties to ensure an efficient and effective work environment
Forklift operator (7+ years), Order Selector (7+ years), Inventory Control (7+ years), Quality Control (4 years), Receiving (7+ years) Sig Sigma a plus.