2nd Shift Quality Assurance Inspector
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
(10: 00am - 7: 00pm) Monday - Friday
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scanning parts, packing and picking.
- Standing on feet for 8 hours per day.
- Complete part inspections on customer orders, determine FAA approval type and part application.
- Complete 8130-3 and non-regulatory documentation (ATA 106).
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Documentation verification
- Certs and reports
- Parts and scanning
- Additional task as directed by Supervisor Complete part inspection on customer orders
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
- Meet inspection accuracy requirements
- Process pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
- Complete part verifications compliant to Company requirements.
- Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
- Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
- Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA