CW Contract Analyst
Chandler, Arizona | Contract
To make your mark as Contract Analyst, you will:
- Tracks follow-up on receipt of all dealer contracts paid by draft.
- Matches contracts to Application Processing System (APS) and verifies terms and conditions have been submitted as approved.
- Reviews contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper signature, accuracy and compliance with Truth-In-Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity Acts.
- Accurately enters data required contract and customer information to completely book each contract.
- Verifies contract rates/service charges are accurate in accordance to rate letters and special programs.
- Reviews CL/MBI policies for acceptance and proper completion.
- Prepares held offering letters for Supervisor review and signature for contracts that do not meet system credit approval.
- Reviews and maintains the Contract Analyst Desk Reference Handbook.
- Prepares dealer correspondence as required.
- Assists DSSO management with miscellaneous typing and filing.
Requirements: We are looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
- Automotive funding experience highly preferred.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed for business needs
- Minimum one-year experience in retail and lease discounting procedures, systems and processes.
- Experience with data entry
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Lotus Notes helpful.