CW Service Now/Software Asset Management Analyst (99T650)
Collin, Texas | Contract
- This role is a combination of operational and strategic responsibilities for ITIL SACM processes and development.
- From an operational perspective, the primary responsibility is managing and interpreting Software License information and models for Company' s Financial Services department.
- This requires providing daily support to our SACM Process, govern the process and define improvement opportunities within the SACM space.
- Critical to this role is the understanding the CMDB and Asset Management system within SNOW.
- Ability to understand software licensing model in a complex environment is a big plus.
- On the strategic side, the duties comprise of overseeing ITIL SACM (specifically Software Asset Management) processes and striving to mature them through Kaizen or continuous improvement working practices.