CW Sr. Financial Analyst
Plano, Texas | Contract
Summary of Job: We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this position, including originating and servicing auto loans and leases, concepts and execution of secured lending, and participating in SEC required audit of Company' s ABS program. This is why high learning agility and aptitude are so important, as well as taking good notes and asking questions.
- Must Haves: 2-4 years of experience in audit/assurance department of Big 4 or national accounting firm.
- No more than 3 years of managerial/supervisor experience after leaving public accounting or Big 4
- A candidate who thrives in collaborative work environment; as compared to as an individual contributor
- Indications that the candidate is more of a roll up your sleeves do-er as opposed to a manager supplying guidance and supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High learning agility and flexibility
- Comfortable at multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with in a close knit team environment Advanced Excel - Vlookup, Data filtering, linking, pivot tables, quick keys, 10-key, high speed (no macros) NO prior experience in securitization or investor reporting is required.
- Nice-to-haves: Post CPA firm experience in private industry. Experience with compliance (SOX, other regulatory) requirements and testing.
- Experience with editing or creating SQL queries
- Experience with manipulating Visio and/or Crystal Reports Experience with interpreting legal documents a plus