CW Systems Eng - Unix (99T851)
Collin, Texas | Contract
Project: Design & Engineering - Unix/Linux Engineer
- Design and enhance Unix operating environment on premise and in the public cloud.
- Define, design and implement Company approved solutions.
- Build, manage and enhance server farm on premise and in public cloud.
- Installation, configuration and testing of high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Installation and configuration of applications along with third party vendors.
- Manage security patch framework.
- Provide environment data and capacity management.
- Provide level-3 support for escalated issues.
- Interact with: Operations, Windows, Network, Storage, Architecture, Application Teams, Security, Tools, QA
The senior engineer will have experience with various flavors of Linux, server virtualization, and public cloud engineering. The candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quality at a high level and can work with minimal oversight.