CW Technical Lead (99T710)
Plano, Texas | Contract
The BTS Risk SAS Technical Lead will provide technical leadership in supporting and developing SAS based applications and systems as well as direct business support within our Risk modeling group. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the variety of technologies and business knowledge of finance/banking industry . Utilize both technology and business knowledge to create solutions, develop process and troubleshoot problems
- Should have worked in SAS in Unix based platform
- Should be familiar with functionalities & usage of SAS Enterprise guide, SAS E-Miner, SAS Model Manager tools Should have knowledge in data import/export, SAS workflow analysis Should have Unix /Linux shell Scripting experience
- Detailed SAS programming knowledge and different interfaces
- Proven record of taking ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with at levels of the business
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Conversant with standard technical architectures, e.g. networking, servers, etc.
- Strong systems analysis experience Writing Design documents and Technical documents/presentations.
- Preferred/ Nice-to-haves:
- Experience with Risk systems including SAS modeling, data preparation
- Experience with Consumer Risk Models IFRS9 exposure
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS/Netezza Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources
- Elicit business and user requirements from business partners using a variety of Industry Standard/Best Practices techniques Use a variety of proto-typing techniques to validate and verify that the proposed solution will meet the business and user requirements
- Collaborate with business partners to define acceptance criteria for proposed solution
- Translate the business and user requirements into system requirements.