CW Treasury Analyst
Plano, Texas | Contract
- Asset Liability Management (ALM): Provide balance sheet and net interest income outlook for various interest rate scenarios.
- Liquidity Risk Management: Examine adequacy of liquid assets to meet funding needs under different scenarios.
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP): Analyze product-level market cost of funds to assist in pricing, planning and profitability analyses.
- Load data to SQL server and reconcile to general ledger using SmartView.
- Maintain and execute financial models in ALM system and Excel.
- Analyze and confirm reasonability of output/results.
- Collaborate with FP&A team to execute and enhance annual budgeting and rolling forecasting process.
- Maintain complex spreadsheets and reporting packages, modifying associated SQL and VBA code as needed.
- Provide support for senior management forums including Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) decisions.
- Contribute to management reporting for financial decision-making.
- Develop solid understanding of ALM, liquidity and funds transfer pricing concepts. Grow financial and fixed-income capital markets knowledge by collaborating with front office.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of all recurring processes. Working in upgrades and enhancements Monthly process: running VBA an SQL code and must be able to modify that (programming experience a plus)
- Use Bancware system to run monthly reports to show changes in interest rates, then working to reconcile these changes
- Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent field
- Knowledge and expertise with Treasury ALM systems (Bancware, QRM or equivalent)
- Banking industry experience needed!
- Data and analytical skills using database platforms such as SQL or Oracle (specific knowledge of query language)
- VBA programming experience (or other programming language)
- Strong communication skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills - extract key messages from range of data
- Collaborative and able to interact with various cross-functional groups within the TFS Bank (Sales, Operations, Accounting, IT, Executive team, etc.)
- Flexible and adaptable
- Advanced Degree (MBA or Masters Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent field)
- CFA or FRM (financial risk management)
- Programming experience a plus