5605 N Mac Arthur Blvd 10th dallas, Texas 75038 | Contract To Hire
The Community Associate (CA) in conjunction with the rest of the center team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business center customer, visitors and prospective clients.
The CA is an extension of our clients business ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the center and providing services.
- Managing switchboards handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as various areas of business.
- Managing meeting room booking system.
- Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries.
- Resetting Meeting Rooms to accommodate bookings.
- Administrative tasks.
- Delivering mail, answering phones, sending packages, ordering office supplies.
- Demonstrate ownership of the center to ensure the center is ‘ show ready’ at all times.
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business center to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas.
- Contributes to the overall revenue of the center by identifying opportunities to promote products and services.
- Duties may vary depending on center needs.
Key Skills and Experience & Competencies:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Effective and professional communication skills in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programs to assist in the day to day center operations
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Embraces Change
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- New and existing customers (In-house clients, Meeting Room Clients, Virtual Office Clients)
- Center team
- Line manager
- Business Professional Dress Code