1201 Lakeside Pkwy 160 Flower Mound, Texas 75028 | Contract To Hire
- Location: Flower Mound, TX
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8 AM to 5 PM, with some mandatory OT
- Contract to hire after 6 months
This client is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’ s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. This is our primary focus for our customers. Our goal is to build the best environment to enable and inspire great work and high performing teams, all motivated by our vision to be #1 by putting our customers first.
Summary/Objective of Position
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely quoting and entry of all service contracts, tracking and initiating renewals with customers, and billing. The Contracts Administrator will work closely with the Lead Contracts Administrator and Contracts Supervisor to ensure processes are followed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Quote and enter service contracts and renewals
- Ensure that service contracts for all closed projects are properly activated
- Track all active service contracts and ensure renewal quotes are sent proactively
- Maximize company' s cash flow through accurate monthly invoicing
- Effectively escalate concerns regarding contract activation or renewal to the Lead Contracts Administrator and/or Contracts Supervisor
- Ensure that special contract SLAs are properly noted and Managed Services Field Operations are notified including management and the coordination team
- Participate in team meetings
- Be an active participant in technology initiatives to improve overall company efficiency and profitability
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Provide effective internal communication between departments, branches and corporate office personnel.
Responsibility and Decision Making Authority
Responsible for decisions related to quoting and renewals within the guidelines established by the Contracts Supervisor or National Customer Experience Manager and Corporate policies and procedures.
The Contracts Coordinator will work very closely with the Service Solutions Team, Sales, Project Accounting, Finance and Purchasing.
Guidance will be provided by the Contracts Supervisor and National Customer Experience Manager.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Frequently certain job responsibilities will require participation in client meetings at their facilities.
- Fine motor skills; hand and finger dexterity for entry
- Must be able to use standard office equipment (e.g. calculator, computer, printer, and telephone)
- Some lifting and bending for filing and administrative functions
National travel to summits and events as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent education. College or business school preferred
- 2+ Years in Accounting or related field
- Previous office/administrative and customer support experience required
Other Skills and Training
- Excellent computer skills including; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Accounting Software, Internet, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Superior problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to completing the job