Dallas, Texas 75240 | Contract
- Create new IDs for Expedia Special Rates (ESR) hotels, maintain data, and process data changes for existing ESR hotels.
- Maintain data integrity for 100, 000+ hotels in the company' s database.
- Execute processes to monitor and source data to support reporting systems
- Identify and deliver improvements to current data maintenance, and develop automation to improve data integrity.
- Support internal customer requests for data and promptly resolve data related issues.
- Provide in-depth analysis on identified QA errors.
- Conduct face-to-face brown bag meetings with Market Managers (MM) and Market Coordinators (MC) to increase efficiencies and decrease delays in the loading process.
- Communicate with MMs and MCs on contract loading queries, issues, and training.