850 Freeport Parkway Suite 101 Coppell, Texas 75019 | Contract
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
• Engage in proactive, outbound sales generation calls to existing and prospective customers.
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
• Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
• Exhibit proficiency in educating customers of product line and new product promotions.
• Engage in discussions to understand the customer’ s business and identify ways the company can win and support their business.
• Learn product features and associated customer benefits for major product categories and be conversant on the application of those features.
• Identify decision makers among prospective customers to engage the sales process.
• Assist in the coordination and scheduling of regional managers and rep firms for new customer visits.
• Administer and manage prospective customer lists with regional personnel for account development, opportunity and lead tracking, distribution of pending product announcements; end-of-life notices, counter day and tradeshow schedules, and price list distribution as needed.
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
• Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
• Be persuasive and goal-oriented while possessing an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
• Self-motivated and self-directed to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• High school degree or equivalent, associate or bachelor degree is desired.
• Professional appearance / professional with " business-casual" as the minimum expectation.
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
• Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.