Licensing Liaison Export Compliance Specialist
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
Liaison between Sales and Global Regulatory Compliance team to ensure license applications are filed in a timely manager.
- Track export license value, and notify program team when licenses need to be updated or renewed to prevent disruption in a contract execution.
- Conduct export license awareness sessions to ensure all employees executing under the license understand the scope and responsibilities.
- Maintain a progress report on all export license applications in work, from intake form to license approval.
- Review documents submitted by customer to ensure they are completed properly.
- Be an expert in understanding necessary documents, requirements and information necessary to complete the documents and answer questions.
- Provide information to the Export Licensing specialist for updates into EASE/SNAP-R and review by GTC Licensing and policy team.
- Experience in aviation aftermarket supply-chain management services and compliance.
- Knowledgeable about export regulations such as ITAR, EAR, 600 Series and Sanctioned Parties
- Familiarity with DOS/DOC licensing lifecycle and auditing.
- Knowledge of foreign government export controls is preferred.
- Aircraft industry experience, global supply chain controls
- Customs Broker license, CUSECO certification preferred
- Administer existing licenses and apply them to shipments.
- Experience with SAP/GTS systems as well as SNAP-R and EASE.
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Access, Word and Power Point. Intermediate level or higher with Excel which includes pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- Licensing knowledge with the Dept. of State and Dept. of Commerce